Hello, final day in Mount Gambier was spent visiting the Engelbrecht Cave, eating fish and chips and getting wet. It has been constantly raining here since last night - and windy - so limits on what I could do. However, I took a tour down into Engelbrecht Cave, its only a short cave - well the bit accessible to tourists anyway. The rest of the cave goes for a little distance under Mount Gambier. There was an Indian group that didn't seem much interested in the tour. They talked while the guide talked, their small child interrupted the guide to ask a question, and one even took a phone call. The most amusing part was the photo they took in the cave. The way they lined up it looked more like a police lineup than a group photo. I also had some blue lemonade there: Blue Lake Lemonade which they use to make in Mount Gambier from 1911. It's still made but now in Tasmania (Rocky Red is another flavour)..
Final pictures...
Final pictures...
No comments:
Post a Comment