On the way to Uluru we stopped at a roadhouse which was next to an emu farm. An old lady from another bus tour went over and started feeding them pellets of some sort. I don't know whether she was some sort of mass emu murderer or someone that always carries emu food around just in case. I haven't heard anything on the news yet.
One of the guides/bus drivers was a French Canadian, apart from being an amateur comedian, he was initially difficult to understand as he had an accent which I thought, initially, was an Irish one. During the tour we did a number of short walks and I saw a number of people wearing insect nets over their heads. The bikies (with leather jackets) wearing them was particularly entertaining. On the tour I heard one old lady say to another one, in relation to one of the group: "She's too pretty to be Chinese". That's a genealogical fact I was not are of. To combat the problem, on the drive back, we forgot to drop the Chinese couple off at their hotel at Yulara and so we had to turn back.
The pictures....


























No comments:
Post a Comment