19 Mar 2018

Bibbulmun Track - Northern Section

Hello, went up to the Perth Hills today (east of Perth) and did part of the Bibbulmun Track. I am off to Denmark (the WA one) tomorrow to do a section of the southern part of the track with a group. I don't think they have internet where we are staying, so might be a bit of a delay in publishing the next blog. 
Anyway, Perth has a couple of "busports" which are very impressive and are like railways stations for buses. Anyway, I walked 30 minutes to one of these to catch a bus to Kalamunda (the start of the track), only to find the bus went right past my hotel. I didn't make the same mistake twice. Also, while on the bus saw a real life bluebeard: had part of his brown beard dyed blue and part of his pony-tailed hair.

Anyway today's photos....













 

No comments:

Post a Comment