Hello again from Tasmania. Day 7 of the tour was a travelling day from Cradle Mountain to Swansea on the east coast. On the way we stopped at Sheffield to see the murals and at Campbell Town to have lunch and see the red bridge (one of the oldest in Australia) amongst other things.
Swansea is a small but spectacularly located place on the coast with views across to the Freycinet peninsula, our walking destination tomorrow. The weather is warmer but still a bit cloudy and the accommodation is excellent being right on the seafront. I went on a walk and saw someone drawing in the sand and taking photos of it. I thought it was some great piece of art. Turns out it was his name in huge letters with arrows pointing at it. All I will say is that it was a German name.
Swansea is a small but spectacularly located place on the coast with views across to the Freycinet peninsula, our walking destination tomorrow. The weather is warmer but still a bit cloudy and the accommodation is excellent being right on the seafront. I went on a walk and saw someone drawing in the sand and taking photos of it. I thought it was some great piece of art. Turns out it was his name in huge letters with arrows pointing at it. All I will say is that it was a German name.
No comments:
Post a Comment