Random Thoughts and Tales is the name of the book I published last year that incorporates a lot of my previous blogs and emails but also includes a lot of new stories and observations. I thought it would be a good idea to publish such a book as I have nothing better to do these days. Here's a bit from the Introduction:
"This
book is an odd combination of storytelling, observation, reflection, whinging
(aka Grumpy Old Men), philosophising, and autobiography based on my
experiences. It is supposed to be satirical. However, its main goal is to be
entertaining, if not funny at times – if you share my sense of humour that
is...The content of the book is mainly taken from my travels but it is not solely
a travel book. A lot of what I document is also from day to day life. The core
of the book is about documenting and commenting on people’s stupid or bizarre
behaviour – that I find entertaining anyway. That is the behaviour of people I
term knuckleheads".
You can order the book from print on demand publisher lulu.com
(Australian Store). The book is currently 30% off. In addition, lulu.com usually has discount codes. To get the latest code, check https://www.lulu.com/home. I have just published a second edition which you can purchase from the same website.
The direct link to the order page is:
The direct link to the order page is:
http://www.lulu.com/shop/mick- ogrizek/random-thoughts-tales/ paperback/product-23395771.htm l (or click the button below).


No comments:
Post a Comment